Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not that easy!!!

If you thought you are done with my tortures you are wrong!!! I am still here well and alive and with even more passion. Thanks to the horrible US economy you had a small break from me due to pressing needs at work. But not anymore...

This time I am posting a cover version of another evergreen of Illaiyaraja, Nee Paadhi Naan paadhi from the movie Keladi Kanmani originally rendered by K.J. Yesudas & Uma Ramanan. Nice clean romantic lyrics set to a soothing tune in Chakravagam.

Thanks to Meena for encouraging me to sing this song as well as covering Uma's parts. Over the past few months Meena has provided me with a lot of constructive criticisms and guidance that is helping me in avoiding "careless" singing (as Murali V. would say). She has been very patient and enthusiastic about it as well. This internet medium and fellow bloggers like you are truly great gifts for any "wanna be singers" like me.

As always, please take a few mins and help me by dropping your honest feedback.















4 comments:

Ramya said...

Hi TCR, Very good job by u and Meena.
Your voice sounds very good in this song. Thoroughly enjoyed it:)

Anu said...

very nice job TC! Really enjoyed it

priti said...

Hi TCR...Your voice and singing has improved by leaps and bounds .... Very nice singing....Meena sounds very good as well...Lovely duet...would love to hear more from you guys :)

Parasmani said...

Very nice track and nice composition. I liked your voice,TC; and both of you sang very well.
What language is this?